A keychain from a branch
Such a stylish holder is easy to make from throwaway stuff, which means it doesn’t need a lot of expenses. You and your child may produce a keychain jointly – it’s fun and interesting.
Check out an interesting selection of storage tips for a little hallway.
Keybox from a branch
The photograph shows a hand-painted keychain, the rich layout of which perfectly harmonizes with the laconic white background. Tools and stuff
You may need:
Let us proceed to the production of this handicraft:
1. Find a branch of appropriate depth wash it with soap or whitewash, dry it in the sun or on a radiator. Paint the dried branch using oil paint.
Versions of painted branches.
2. Screwing hooks to the branch. If the wood is too difficult, you make holes of the ideal diameter, then add adhesive and insert the hooks.
Hooks to get a keychain
Hooks inserted into the branch.
3. Drilling holes for screwswith which to attach the final keyhole into the wallsocket.
The product design could be any: the keybox domiktop.ru will be original and memorable.
Keybox made of Lego
Multicolored holder looks harmonious in a modern interior and immediately attracts attention. It will be valued by creative individuals and lovers of the legendary constructor. It is not difficult to make a keychain.
You will need:
- Lego basic platform;
- A set of Lego bricks;
- Double-sided tape or screws;
- Keys onto a chain having a ring.