For the standard development of medium-ripening grapes, 110 days per year, with average daily temperatures of over 10o C are needed. The plant’s need for heat is determined by the entire amount of temperatures during the period from marijuana blossoming to berry ripening.
- Early varieties Want the Entire temperature of 2200-2400 C.
- Late varieties require more heat – from 3000 C.
At the middle of Russia, the amount of temperatures in summer time hardly reaches 2190 C. Therefore, most varieties need over 110 times for full maturity.
Growing grapes is interesting since it takes the gardener to continuously perform his own research and analytic work. Even if the winegrower is totally armed with theoretical understanding, creativity is needed for him. The development of the blossom is subject to particular rules, but in each single area, literally in each garden, much more so in greenhouses, exactly the exact plants grow otherwise, requiring individual functioning techniques. Take, as an instance, the root system.
In arid places, on clay, stony and rubbly soils, the root penetrates to a depth of about 4 m. Where the subsoil is continually moist, the root lobes expand broad and are located to a thickness of around 1 m.
The biological phases of the plant also has to be taken into account. To know the vineyard and strategy work, you have to get an idea of the annual cycle of vine development.
Among the many agricultural techniques, the trench method can be considered preferable. With this process, nutrients are applied to the soil at highest area and thickness.
- The best soil layers are eliminated and placed individually.
- A trench roughly 60 cm deep is dug.
- In the very base place a drainage layer of shattered rock – around 10 cm thick.
- masterfasada.ru On 1/3 of this depth in a hole place a nutrient substrate – peat (3 parts), sand (2 parts) and subsoil loam (7 parts).
Grape plants find themselves at a healthy atmosphere. Their root system may grow downward and sideways, and from above it’s protected with a warm loose cushion.
Greenhouse for grape design with a removable top
A vast assortment of blossoms is offered in our shop. Among the types of mythical, widely known and the finest of contemporary you can readily select the one you want. At your disposal are table grapes and wine grapes, white, pink and black. For growing in greenhouses suitable super early and ancient varieties of grapes, having a maturity period of the berries from 90 to 120 days.
1. Cellular polycarbonate having a thickness of 6 mm was selected as the material to pay the greenhouse for grapes. Today this material is a leader in the production of all greenhouses for any purpose. It is not prickly, fire safe, easy to manage with the simplest tools. Polycarbonate (hereinafter PKB) retains heat well – on a sunny winter the atmosphere in a greenhouse warms up to zero temperatures and it gradually declines during the evening time.